Monday, December 18, 2017

HAPPILYTIA: MY BRAND

For my company I would like to focus on the YouTube channel but I will be creating in 2018 called happilytia. I would like my channel to focus on spreading love and positivity throughout social media inspiring others to live life to the full list. The audience that I would like to be watching my videos are both male and female in their 20s because I’m going to be focusing on how to adult and different conflicts that you need to overcome to become a stronger individual. there is no specific product involves that is a material item but what I will be providing to my audience is advice tips and tricks that will inspire them to become a more organized positive and overall better person.I believe my concept will affect many peoples lives and hopefully cause a chain reaction to start making this world a better place one step at a time. My company needs to have a recognizable logo because people will be watching these videos from all over the world. It needs to be something that stands out but not too complex so that all cultures will understand the message I’m getting across.  I decided that I want my channel colors to be pink and black with a marble theme. The marble theme of white and gray tones is modern classy but has a fun twist to it because it is not solid colored. My favorite color is blush pink because it is happy vibrant and stands out amongst the marble white background. I was struggling with what design I wanted to use for the actual logo but I believe that a heart would get the message of happiness and positivity across better than any other shape or just plain old writing. I created the first arc of the heart in illustrator and filled it in with the pink Pantone color I chose. The next step I did was use a text to wrap to arc positivity creativity and happiness for the other side of the heart. These three words are the backbone of what I would like my channel in my brand to be based off of. The next step I did was move the text that are used in the design into in design and pick some fans that would work for my personal information. YouTube logo I use it in the corner was a perfect fit because it describes what I am doing with my brand and where you can find my videos. I am ver y proud of how my project turned out and will for sure be using my business  card in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment